[U-Boot] boardname xxx-yyy produce error

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sun Dec 7 17:22:56 CET 2008

Dear Willi,

In message <RrUex1l7p1yWeEjJWCB8SJaUQzMYn83nRzpzwIEO0aV at akmail> you wrote:

>  this is my fist entry - may be the problem is well known ...
>
> Compiling a board with a name xxx-yyy produce an error
> with eldk 4.2 (ARM) and u-boot-2008.10.

It would be really helpful if you had copied the exact error
messages...

> Everbody can check it for instance with bf533-ezkit in
> the board-file.

I can check it, but I don't see a problem.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
It became apparent that one reason why the Ice Giants were  known  as
the  Ice  Giants  was  because they were, well, giants. The other was
that they were made of ice.              -Terry Pratchett, _Sourcery_