[U-Boot] Is arm-2008-11-24.iso the right image to compile U Boot for ARM ?

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Dec 8 13:17:11 CET 2008

Dear "Diptopal Basu",

In message <bd97640b0812071957k66af6692v340f46e49880b35a at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> I am using the Skyeye Simulator . I a simulating Atmel at91rm9200dk board ,
> and I am using the ELDK from Denx . The Linux kernel version is 2.6.22.19 .
> I need to understand the application compilation process as a part of Linux
> kernel . How do I write an application and compile it with the kernel to run
> it .

None of these questions are in any way related to U-Boot - your
posting is off topic here.

For ELDK specific questions you may ask on the ELDK mailing list, but
please make sure to ask sensible questions.

You may want to read the manual first:
http://www.denx.de/wiki/DULG/Manual

And you probably want to read
http://catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
as well.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
The price of curiosity is a terminal experience.
                         - Terry Pratchett, _The Dark Side of the Sun_