[U-Boot] question about TEXT_BASE in U-boot

wangrui wangr.bupt at gmail.com
Sun Dec 14 12:53:52 CET 2008

Hi zhenhua:

After power up board, CPU will execute the instruction store at 0x0 (ROM
flash), and I download u-boot
to ROM flash (start from 0x0) so that the instruction store at 0x0 is
"a0f00000: ea000014 b a0f00058 <reset>"

Then program will jump to 0xa0f00058 (SDRAM). However there shall be
nothing inSDRAM, because board
just powered up.

I wang to know how u-boot work after power up and TEXT_BASE is in SDRAM.
(My board is fresh and no bootloader in board)