[U-Boot] CONGRATULATIONS YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS EMERGED AS A WINNER IN THE NKL 2008

NKL INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY PROGRAM patricia.chapa at itesm.mx
Sun Dec 14 19:14:15 CET 2008

NKL INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY  PROGRAM
PUBLIC RELATIONS DEPARTMENT
Otto Fans Inn.Andreas Wulff
Postfach 5227, 26042 Oldenburg, London
United Kingdom

              PRIZE WINNER

This is to inform you of the results of the draws of our NKL INTERNATIONAL
LOTTERY  PROGRAM (NKL LOTTERY)  held on the 4th of December 2008 in the
United Kingdom. We are pleased to notify you,  as a Winner in this Program
and you have been awarded with a cash prize of £900,000.00(nine hundred
thousand British Pounds) The selection process was carried out through
random computer balloting from an online database of World Wide Web sites
of over 250,000 email addresses drawn from all the continents of the
world.And your email address was selected among the 10 Lucky Winners in
this Program.

This Program is approved by the British Gaming Board and also Licensed by
The International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR). This
Promotional Program  is the 5th in its series which we intend to hold it
annually in comformity with our corporate policy and sense of civic
responsibilities.
Your Draw Code Number is 10 -12-13-17-31-37-44 and your Reference Number
is NKL-NL/02CTG/3103/14UK To begin the processing of your prize you are to
contact our European booklet representative claims office as allocated to
your Draw Code number.

You are to make contact with the Claims Office only on the email and phone
number  below:
Rev Micah Abrahams
Tel:     +44-7011127703
Fax:   +44-870 4713436
          +44-870 4713437
Email  : claims.verifications_agent at yahoo.co.uk
Your Full Names
Country
Occupation
Age
Marital Status
Ticket Numbers
Lucky Numbers
Phone/Fax Numbers

You are to contact the Claims Office immediatelty with your Draw Code and
Reference Numbers. (IMPORTANT NOTICE) *Winners are advised to keep their
winning details/information from the public, to avoid fraudulent claims
pending the final transfer/claim by Winner.

Method Of Recieving Prize
1: Cash Pick Up In United Kingdom
2:Issuing A Cashier Check In Your Name (This Will Be Couriered To You
Through A Courier Firm )

*All Staff of the NKL Group are not to partake in this Promotional
Program.Accept our hearty congratulations !
                        Regards,
                  Mrs Betty Lincoln
           Head of Public Relations Dept.
CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE: This email message, including any attachments, is
intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
information that is privileged, confidential and prohibited from
unauthorized disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended
recipient of this message, any dissemination, distribution or copying of
this message is strictly prohibited.
If you received this message in error, please notify the sender by reply
email and destroy all copies of the original message.