[U-Boot] u-boot didn't mount ramdisk ...

mike xu clumsguy at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 18:24:05 CET 2008

Hi Wolfgang,

Thank you for your quick response.
Actually I need to get one image which composed by the kernel ramdisk
image. I'd like to use the ramdisk as root file system. The combined
imageg is made by `mkimage -T multi...` command...
And I found that the image can not startup successfully (kernel is ok
but cannot mount the rootfs). Then I tried to bootup the kernel and
ramdisk separately as I describe in the previous email.

Do you have any suggestion on how to bootup a multiple type image via u-boot?

Best regards & Thanks again,
Mike