[U-Boot] Reg. working with uboot

Vanee S vanee81 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 04:45:31 CET 2008

Hi,
I want to configure u-boot for Armadillo board. When i try make all i get
the error
Generating include/autoconf.mk
arm-linux-gcc: compilation of header file requested
make: *** [include/autoconf.mk] Error 1
This error does not occur if i comment the line
'$(CC) -M $(HOST_CFLAGS) $(CPFLAGS) -MQ $@ include/common.h > $@.dep ; \'
in the Makefile. How to rectify this error without commenting the above
line? im using u-boot 1.3.2 version.
But, will this disable any of the features?
And, when i make all after commenting the above line
im get the error
"Assembler messages:
Fatal error: Invalid -march= option: 'armv4'
make[1]: *** [hrllo_world.o] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory '/usr/eldk/usr/src/u-boot-1.3.2/examples'
make: *** [examples] Error 2
Pls do suggest on what needs to be done.

Regards,
S. Vanee