[U-Boot-Users] Pull request u-boot-blackfin.git

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sun Feb 24 02:22:25 CET 2008

In message <200802231939.51739.vapier at gentoo.org> you wrote:

> of course i have.  writing out rules is to codify the spirit of the process so
> that people can jump in and know how things works.  however, the point of the
> rules isnt to have a rigid unchanging methodology, but to keep things flowing
> in the spirit: merge windows allow new fun stuff while the non-merge time is
> for bugfixes only.  this of course assumes that the tree in question is
> stable/usable in the first place.  if it isnt, then there isnt much point to
> locking out changes to move it in that direction.

The tree in general is actually pretty stable/usable  as  of  now;  I
know only of a few (minor) problems.

If the BF stuff is in bad shape, then I'm sorry about  this,  but  1)
you  could  have posted your stuff in the merge window like everybody
else, or 2) you have  to  wait  until  the  next  merge  window  like
everybody  else.  I  will not destabilize the whole tree for a single
architecture.

If you have bug fixes, please go on and post these and I will make
sure they go in as fast as possible.

But I will not add major new code now.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Q:  How do you play religious roulette?