[U-Boot-Users] boot pc with uboot

Ken.Fuchs at bench.com Ken.Fuchs at bench.com
Thu May 29 00:37:31 CEST 2008

With Linux running on your system (or booted via a Live CD like
Knoppix):

# lspci -vvv

That should reveal most of the major chips

Device manager on MS Windows may provide similar information.

You may have to physically identify on the smaller chips on the
board, since they will not be visible in lspci output.

Good luck!

Sincerely,

Ken Fuchs