[U-Boot-Users] Latest U-Boot MD5 compile error??

Russell McGuire rmcguire at videopresence.com
Thu May 29 02:23:19 CEST 2008

All,

I have tracked my compilation issues back to several patches.
Wondering if anyone has found a work around for this, obviously a lot of us
are not seeing this issue.

Patch dated 2/29/2008, Add libfdt support to mkimage.
Then following any patches related to sha1 and md5 cause more errors related
to double declarations of __kernel_dev_t.

Anything commit prior to the "Patch dated 2/29/2008, Add libfdt support to
mkimage", compiles and works fine.

Any ideas?

-Russ