[U-Boot] U-boot support for Non Console board

Ira Snyder iws at ovro.caltech.edu
Tue Nov 4 17:20:31 CET 2008

On Mon, Nov 03, 2008 at 09:17:48PM -0800, rajeev s wrote:
> hi Ira Snyder,
> Thanks for the respone. The solution mentioned looks feasible..
>
> Could you please send the U-boot patch in the current shape .. Shall test the same patch with modifications as required to support our board.

The two U-Boot patches (one for ethernet, one for serial) were inlined
into my last message to this thread. I haven't changed them since that
post.

I've inlined the Linux patch below. I've posted it to the lkml,
linux-netdev, and linux-ppcdev lists, but I haven't gotten much feedback
other than "Wow, that's cool. We could really use that." I'm not sure if
nobody is interested, or if they are just ignoring me.

Ira