[U-Boot] mini-pci wireless driver

Lance Zhang Lance.Zhang at taihootech.com
Wed Nov 12 04:11:29 CET 2008

I am sorry about the format.

My questions are: How can I support wireless network card on U Boot?

I want to implement a wlan mini-pci driver, But when I see U Boot source tree, there is no codes related to wireless, do you have any suggestion on how to add wireless support on U Boot? Or is there any U Boot branches that have already implemented wireless extension on U boot?

Thanks
Lance Zhang