[U-Boot] MMU initialization

A. Geisreiter ageisreiter at dh-electronics.de
Fri Nov 14 09:04:54 CET 2008

Hello,

I use U-Boot with a Marvell PXA270 CPU. And I have built a new Windows
Embedded CE 6.0 Image with a given BSP for the board. In the end I get a
binary Image with a virtual start address. This means to me, that the MMU
must be initialized of the bootloader. But I think this should be the task
of the kernel. So my question is: Can I initialize the MMU with U-Boot at
all? And how can I do this?

Thank you,

Andreas

Andreas Geisreiter

Entwicklung

DH electronics GmbH - Am Anger 8 - 83346 Bergen - Germany

HRB Traunstein 9602 - Ust ID Nr.: DE 174 205 805

Geschäftsführung Dipl.-Ing. Stefan Daxenberger, Dipl.-Ing. Helmut Henschke

Email: mailto:ageisreiter at dh-electronics.de

Web: www.dh-electronics.de