[U-Boot] U-boot resets when booting Linux kernel

Simon Boman simon.boman at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 15:46:28 CET 2008

Hi!

I'm trying to install a Linux kernel 2.6.22 on my U-boot git from October 2008.
It look like this:

=> bootm fc010000 - fc008000
## Booting kernel from Legacy Image at fc010000 ...
   Image Name:   Linux-2.6.22
   Image Type:   PowerPC Linux Kernel Image (gzip compressed)
   Data Size:    773524 Bytes = 755.4 kB
   Load Address: 00000000
   Entry Point:  00000000
   Verifying Checksum ... OK
## Flattened Device Tree blob at fc008000
   Booting using the fdt blob at 0xfc008000
   Uncompressing Kernel Image ... OK
Resetting the board.

And then U-boot has restarted. I have set "autostart no" but still it
is rebooting.
When my ethernet interface doesn't work I am using the serial
interface to transfer the linux kernel image and save it to the flash.

Any suggest why U-boot act like this?

TIA
Simon