[U-Boot] Getting a message no rule to make target .

Diptopal Basu diptopal.basu at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 10:43:59 CET 2008

Hi ,

   Actually I am using the wrong environment to compile  u boot I learnt
after a reply from this forum .

   However on Cygwin ( I am aware that this is not the right way to do it )
when I get into the u-boot-1.1.6 folder  ( I am using yagarto cross compiler
tool , and I admit I am wrong here again ) if I type the following command

 $ make at91rm9200_net_config

I get the message "make: *** No rule to make target
`at91rm9200_net_config'.  Stop."

Is this an error I might get even if I was using the right environment too .
Do I need to make some configuration before I give the make command ?
Please advise , meanwhile I am migrationg over to a Redhat Linux environment
.

Thank you
Diptopal