[U-Boot] Cannot enable interrupts Olimex SAM9-L9260

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Oct 1 15:01:03 CEST 2008

Dear "=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Bj=F6rn_Sal=E4ng?=",

In message <aa37bd180810010453u5b46caa0h62a108840c03a287 at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> Seems odd that something as essential as interrupts aren't supported.

Interrupts are not essential at all in U-Boot.

Actually, we rarely ever  use  them.  Some  ports  provide  interrupt
support, but mostly for standalone applications only.

> So what is needed in the start.S to activate interrupts?

I think you are facing the situation that you have to add support for
interrupts first, before you can actiuvate it.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"You ain't experienced..." "Well, nor are you." "That's true. But the
point is ... the point is ... the point is we've been not experienced
for a lot longer than you. We've got  a  lot  of  experience  of  not
having any experience."           - Terry Pratchett, _Witches Abroad_