[U-Boot] Compilation problem for TI3430 board.

Radha Krishna hi_krishna01 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 17 16:43:23 CEST 2008

 Hi,

 I have downloaded U-boot and trying to compile it for the
 Target omap3430sdp_config.

 Using commands

 Step 0: make distclean

 Step 1: make CROSS_COMPILE=arm-none-linux-gnueabi-
 omap3430sdp_config

 Step 2: make CROSS_COMPILE=arm-none-linux-gnueabi-

 I had problem in the compilation.

make distclean  // this is getting executed.. doing some cleaning

Probel is here
make CROSS_COMPILE=arm-none-linux-gnueabi-
 omap3430sdp_config

./mkconfig  error at line no 2.

I have changed the line 2 code to
BOARD_NAME="omap3430sdp"    # Name to print in make output
Still it did not work for me.

//Did not execute the step 3.

 Could somebody tell me steps to compile U-Boot for TI3430.

 Best Regards,
 Krishna.