[U-Boot] CUSTODIANS: Final boarding call for flight 2008-10

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Oct 17 17:29:41 CEST 2008

Hi Custodians (and everybody else),

can you please check if all urgent patches have been added to the
U-Boot master branch?

If anything should still be missing, please respond *now*.

My intention is to push out the 2008-10 release tomorrow, i. e. in
approximately 30 hours from now.

Note: after the release is out, I will merge the current "next"
branch into "master", so this will be the starting point for the next
merge window.

Thanks.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
A supercomputer is a machine that runs an endless loop in 2 seconds.