[U-Boot] CUSTODIANS: Final boarding call for flight 2008-10

Shinya Kuribayashi skuribay at ruby.dti.ne.jp
Fri Oct 17 20:22:28 CEST 2008

Wolfgang Denk wrote:
> can you please check if all urgent patches have been added to the
> U-Boot master branch?
>
> If anything should still be missing, please respond *now*.
>
> My intention is to push out the 2008-10 release tomorrow, i. e. in
> approximately 30 hours from now.

I tried ./MAKEALL mips mips_el for current HEAD, and it builds fine.
No errors, no warnings with GCC 4.2.3.

skuribay at ubuntu:~/bootldr/u-boot.git$ mips-linux-gnu-gcc --version
mips-linux-gnu-gcc (Sourcery G++ Lite 4.2-177) 4.2.3

skuribay at ubuntu:~/bootldr/u-boot.git$ mips-linux-gnu-as --version
GNU assembler (Sourcery G++ Lite 4.2-177) 2.18.50.20080215
This program is free software; you may redistribute it under the terms of
the GNU General Public License version 3 or later.
This program has absolutely no warranty.
This assembler was configured for a target of `mips-linux-gnu'.
skuribay at ubuntu:~/bootldr/u-boot.git$

Just for the record. Thanks,

  Shinya