[U-Boot] Linux hangs after Starting kernel ...message

Andrejs Cainikovs AndrejsC at GlobalAutomationSystems.com
Wed Sep 17 09:47:54 CEST 2008

Sorry, i have no ideas where your problem is related.
At the start i was thinking this could be the memory related problem,
but apperantly not...
Maybe someone in this list will have similar experience.

Kind regards,
Andrejs Cainikovs