[U-Boot] SD card support for U-boot 1.3.4

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Dec 1 22:56:48 CET 2009

Dear Jimmy Shergill,

In message <a9bbcd260912011250n52ee1943o4b114d78049ed04e at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> I am a new user of U-boot and Linux. Please bear with me. I have Atmel
> AT91SAM9263-EK (ARM based) and have U-boot 1.3.4 running on it. Currently
> U-boot, Linux Kernel and jffs2 root filesystem, all are in NAND flash and
> work fine. We need to boot the evaluation kit from SD Card.

U-Boot 1.3.4 is well over a year old. Please do yourself (and  us)  a
favour  and  update. There is little general interest if feature X is
working or available in such ancient  versions.  Please  use  current
code instead.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Things that try to look like things often do look  more  like  things
than things. Well-known fact.       - Terry Pratchett, _Wyrd Sisters_