[U-Boot] Board is not booting after flashing U-boot and hard reset

prakash bedge embeddeddeveloper2009 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 05:39:35 CET 2009

Hi Stefan,

I am modifying the start.S code and I believe this is the basic
initialization code need to bring up the board at start.

If I flash my sample initialization code in flash and do hard reset then
board is working, but after flashing u-boot image, board does not boot up.

Even the system fails to detect the board from PCI slot and system do not
start with the board in PCI slot. when I remove the board from PCI slot then
system starts.

Is this issue related to PCI core?

It would be great if you can please send the pdf on IIC bootstrap controller
for PPC440x5 core.

Thanks & Regards,
Prakash