[U-Boot] BDIxxxx and others...

ksi at koi8.net ksi at koi8.net
Wed Jun 17 01:00:40 CEST 2009

I see you guys talking about BDI3000 and I decided to ask a related
question.

Those who happen to own MPC8548CDS or something like this know it comes with
a small box called CodeWarrior USB TAP.

It is supposed to work with their software one has to pay for. I never used
anything but GCC suite for anything GCC supports and always tried to avoid
commercial tools like a plague. So I want to ask if somebody knows if there
are any free tools for that thing...

Not that I really need it for something but it is sitting in the box
gathering dust and it would be nice ot somehow put it to do something...

---