[U-Boot] Marvell Kirkwood newbie question GPIO functions

Dieter Kiermaier dk-arm-linux at gmx.de
Thu Jun 18 10:05:09 CEST 2009

Hello everybody out there,

first off all - thanks to everyone from the u-boot community for this helpful
piece of code :)

Could somebody give me a short overview of the plans regarding the u-boot port
of the Kirkwood arch (e.g. Sheevaplug board)?

Currently I'm using the u-boot from git.marvell.com which has first board
support for sheevaplug. I'm working on a custom hardware design but as a
starting point the sheevaplug seems to work well.

Sadly there is no generic gpio support - at least I couldn't find it.
Are there any plans to support a driver for this feature?

I'm willing to contribute some code if someone guides me a bit?

Thanks in advance,
Dieter