[U-Boot] MX31 NAND Boot Patch - u-boot/next branch

Ulrich Gerster gersteru at dhbw-loerrach.de
Thu Jun 18 11:46:30 CEST 2009

Hello,

I applied the patch series v4. That worked nicely.
But know I'm not sure if I have to apply the patches from previous versions too?

My main concern is the file "mx31_nand.c" in drivers/mtd/nand/. In previous versions of the patch you always worked with this file to add the NAND Flash Controller driver. Is this in the newer version implemented in an other way? Or do I have to apply part of the older patches aswell?

Thanks a lot,
Ulrich Gerster