[U-Boot] Relocating to my code.

prathika prathika at deeopl.com
Mon Jun 22 10:42:24 CEST 2009

hi everyone,
I am working on a card based on PPC440EP, I am porting u-boot on this card.
As I understand, the PPC initially boots from the flash and then
relocates itself to RAM address where there is board_init_r() and
main_loop() is called.

I have an application code that simply does a loop back on UART
channel2. After all the initialization,
I want to knock off the relocation code, board_init_r() and main_loop()
execution in u-boot and relocate it to my application
The application code will residing in flash. How can I do this....
anyone kindly help me in this regard...........

Regards,
Prathika R