[U-Boot] R: R: USB EHCI driver

Rendine Francesco Francesco.Rendine at valueteam.com
Wed Jun 24 11:08:25 CEST 2009

Hi,

thanks for your compliments, but I think that there is some work to do about this driver to support OTG mode and gadget mode.
For now I enabled support to host mode, and from my test does it work.

I'm preparing the patch, and this will carry away some days because usb u-boot source code is been re-organized..
I developed my patch on u-boot 2009.03, so I have to port my job on last u-boot version.

Regards,
Francesco