[U-Boot] Regarding Netconsole support

Thirumalai thirumalai.p at datapatterns.co.in
Mon Jun 29 13:42:27 CEST 2009

Dear Denk,
            I have enabled Netconsole option on my customized powerpc 7410
based processor board. I have set ncip as my host machine which is connected
through serial port (Now act as debug port but i need the ethernet to be
debug port).  i have set stdout and stdin as nc as mentioned on the
doc/Readme.Netconsole. On the host system i have ran the script which is
provided in the the Readme document.
            After giving the commands on Target, the host machine is not
giving the output correctly both input as well as output. When i type some
character on the host side , i am getting some junk as output that too for
some time only. After the target stops to respond.
Regards,
T.

**************** CAUTION - Disclaimer *****************This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the
sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, retention, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender by reply email and delete all copies of this message. Also, email is susceptible to data corruption, interception, tampering, unauthorized amendment and viruses. We only send and receive emails on the basis that we are not liable for any such corruption, interception, tampering, amendment or viruses or any consequence thereof.
*********** End of Disclaimer ***********DataPatterns ITS Group**********