[U-Boot] At91 mass storage device

Remy Bohmer linux at bohmer.net
Sat Mar 14 09:51:28 CET 2009

Hello,

> I decided to do some digging and I see the not responding error reported below.
> I added a wait of 2ms to the  *dl_reverse_done_list(ohci_t *ohci)
> loop. I'm not sure
> how this affects everything else.
> However, although I did not get the no response error, I did get the
> STALL PID error.

The device not responding error is one of the weird things I talked
about. Some USB-sticks happen to do that, have you tried a different
stick? This is a workaround, but if you find out what really goes
wrong here, I would be happy to hear it.

The stall state of the device not handled in U-boot at all, the
USB-stack of U-boot does not recover from this, it has to be
implemented.
Once the device returns the stall state, the only thing that can be
done is to restart all over. (reset)

Kind Regards,

Remy