[U-Boot] Different parameters, and messages on restart!!!!

canibek sağın csagin at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 14:01:22 CET 2009

Dear All ,

I have been programming nand flashes via Jtag for a while. My M.P is TI's
DM355, yesterday I builded the U-boot but when I turn on my pcb , I read
some warning messages. I have added below the messages and I added the old
U-Boot messages, they are different. I couldnt get the difference.

OLD ONE:

U-Boot 1.2.0 (Feb  2 2008 - 23:52:10)

DRAM:  128 MB

NAND:  NAND device: Manufacturer ID: 0x2c, Chip ID: 0xd3 (Micron NAND 1GiB
3,3V

8-bit)

Bad block table found at page 524224, version 0x01

Bad block table found at page 524160, version 0x01

NAND device: Manufacturer ID: 0x2c, Chip ID: 0xd3 (Micron NAND 1GiB 3,3V
8-bit)

Bad block table found at page 524224, version 0x01

Bad block table found at page 524160, version 0x01

2048 MiB

*** Warning - bad CRC or NAND, using default environment

In:    serial

Out:   serial

Err:   serial

ARM Clock :- 216MHz

DDR Clock :- 171MHz

Hit any key to stop autoboot:  3

 0

DM355 EVM #

DM355 EVM #

NEW ONE:

nand_read_bbt: Bad block at 0x1e260000

nand_read_bbt: Bad block at 0x20880000

nand_read_bbt: Bad block at 0x31820000

nand_read_bbt: Bad block at 0x38780000

NAND device: Manufacturer ID: 0x2c, Chip ID: 0xd3 (Micron NAND 1GiB 3,3V
8-bit)

Bad block table found at page 524224, version 0x01

Bad block table found at page 524160, version 0x01

nand_read_bbt: Bad block at 0x06a60000

nand_read_bbt: Bad block at 0x0bae0000

nand_read_bbt: Bad block at 0x17b20000

nand_read_bbt: Bad block at 0x206a0000

nand_read_bbt: Bad block at 0x3e2c0000

2048 MiB

*** Warning - bad CRC or NAND, using default environment

In:    serial

Out:   serial

Err:   serial

ARM Clock :- 216MHz