[U-Boot] PXA SPI Mode support for MMC/SD Cards

A. Geisreiter ageisreiter at dh-electronics.de
Fri Mar 20 13:51:56 CET 2009

Hello,

I use a PXA270 CPU and need SPI Mode support for MMC/SD Cards. The U-Boot
sources contain the file mmc.c for the PXA MMC/SD controller, but the SPI
Mode is there disabled and in addition to that not used. I have searched for
a U-Boot patch, but I didn’t find something. Have anybody programmed SPI
Mode support for PXA CPUs or do know how I can adjust the existing file?

Thank you,

Andreas

Andreas Geisreiter

Development Department

DH electronics GmbH - Am Anger 8 - 83346 Bergen - Germany

HRB Traunstein 9602 - Ust ID Nr.: DE 174 205 805

Geschäftsführung Dipl.-Ing. Stefan Daxenberger, Dipl.-Ing. Helmut Henschke

Email:  <blocked::mailto:ageisreiter at dh-electronics.de>
ageisreiter at dh-electronics.de

Web: www.dh-electronics.de <blocked::www.dh-electronics.de>