[U-Boot] minicom garbled

SlinceArm slincearm at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 13:38:49 CET 2009

Hi , Wolfgang Denk

Thank for your reply  : )

>U-Boot 1.1.4 is prehistoric, please use reacent code. And minicom is
>officially unsupported (see the repective entry in the U-Boot manual).

Ok , i will try to install u-boot-2009-03 in my board

But , is any other setting  cause garbled ??

I get some information about my issue form internet .

They say , the issue is caused about my system language

I changed it ( export LANG=C and my minicom character encoding )

But the issue still there .

> Baudrate : 115200 8N1

>>Maybe that setting is simply wrong?

I refer my board manual , it's 115200 8N1