[U-Boot] Xilinx SPI driver

Seyyed Mohammad Sajjadi sajjadi335 at yahoo.com
Mon May 4 19:30:28 CEST 2009

Hi

After searching internet for a good example of using U-boot PPC405 in xilinx FPGAs with only a SPI Flash, and finding nothing, I began writing my own driver. I used a couple of standalone examples besides the linux driver as the base point, and could finally use it. As much as I have tested the system, it is working fine with a m25p64 spi flash.
Now I would be happy to share the driver, but haven't done such a thing previously. I am not even much familiar with patch! Is there any document telling the procedure?
Besides I have developed board support for suaku V sz410 board, and a simplistic driver for xilinx frame buffer core too (which is not as much tested as the spi driver). Should I submit them too?

Regards
S. M. Sajjadi