[U-Boot] uboot kernel rejects filesystem

Bharat Bhushan bharat.76 at gmail.com
Fri May 15 20:50:35 CEST 2009

Hi Detlev,

I have gone thru the kernel code. I could only figure out that m25p80
is spi driver which is register as spi-driver. Registration is done,
which I could see from early printk's. But this module is never
probed. Next, kernel iterates through the list of devices and tries to
find out mtdpart, which it can not see. Since your mail gave very good
pointer where to look for with ref to another nor flash.

Regards,
Bharat

Seems I quoted text in previous mail which annoyed you. Sorry for
being naive. I hope I will not repeat the same.

--
Bharat