[U-Boot] Which U-Boot releases have Device Tree support

JEW-DONG jewdongkuo_1999 at yahoo.com
Thu May 21 01:18:08 CEST 2009

Hi Wolfgang,

Thanks for the information.  This is the first time I am searching for the
u-boot source code for MPC8360E-RDK.  Three more questions here:

Is the following URL the right place to get the files?  If not, can you show
me the right link?

http://git.denx.de/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=u-boot.git;a=tree;h=a7b2196b15b925caa171bd2fa22fb65165b81c36;hb=f700e7df7fecf2d3765ae568ce77ce788cde4f3e

Secondly, how do I use GIT to download the source code?

Lastly, how do I tell make to build the u-boot for MPC8360E-RDK board?

Thank you very much!
Jew-Dong