[U-Boot] ARM next Pull Request

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sat May 23 01:42:51 CEST 2009

Dear Jean-Christophe PLAGNIOL-VILLARD,

In message <20090522230704.GB19891 at game.jcrosoft.org> you wrote:
> Hi Wolfgang,
>
> Please pull
> The following changes since commit cab6c2a6135cc8f4244d8e9c005bddd208d2a26f:
>   Wolfgang Denk (1):
>         TQM834x: use buffered writes to accelerate writing to flash
>
> are available in the git repository at:
>
>   git://git.denx.de/u-boot-arm.git next
>
> Dirk Behme (2):
>       OMAP3: Zoom2: Enable Board and CPU info
>       OMAP3: Fix CKE1 MUX setting to allow self-refresh
>
> Jean-Christophe PLAGNIOL-VILLARD (11):
>       afeb9260: fix macb device init
>       arm: unify lds
>       arm: unify interrupt init
>       arm: remove cpu_init
>       pxa: move serial driver to drivers/serial
>       lh7a40x: move serial driver to drivers/serial
>       omap24xx: rename reset file
>       at91: extract reset from timer
>       at91: move cpu name define to arm/arch/ cpu header
>       at91: move cpu info print to cpu
>       at91/cpu.c: add missing Copyright & GPL header

It doesn't work like that. I told you before, and no matter how often
you try it will never work.

I will not acceptt hat you post a number of patcehs and send a pull
request for them just a couple of hours later (less than 5 hours).
And that on a Friday night.

You MUST give people a real chance to review your patches.

I will NOT pull that. Please apply again after a couple of days.

And please STOP doing this.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"What terrible way to die."
"There are no good ways."
	-- Sulu and Kirk, "That Which Survives", stardate unknown