[U-Boot] ARM next Pull Request

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sun May 24 19:42:31 CEST 2009

Dear Jean-Christophe PLAGNIOL-VILLARD,

In message <20090522230704.GB19891 at game.jcrosoft.org> you wrote:

> Please pull
> The following changes since commit cab6c2a6135cc8f4244d8e9c005bddd208d2a26f:
>   Wolfgang Denk (1):
>         TQM834x: use buffered writes to accelerate writing to flash
>
> are available in the git repository at:
>
>   git://git.denx.de/u-boot-arm.git next

I'm trying to review your patches, but:

> Jean-Christophe PLAGNIOL-VILLARD (11):
>       afeb9260: fix macb device init

??? This patch has never been posted on the ML before.

>       arm: unify lds

For this patch, neither the patch itself nor a URL which I can use to
download the patch using "wget" or "ftp" or similar has ever been
posted.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
e-credibility: the non-guaranteeable likelihood that  the  electronic
data you're seeing is genuine rather than somebody's made-up crap.
- Karl Lehenbauer