[U-Boot] Axiom MCF5282 help

Mark Giacobbe mgiacobbe at adaptivedesignconcepts.com
Mon May 25 22:15:47 CEST 2009

Hi All -

    I'm new to u-boot and I am running into some issues.  I an using the
Axiom 5282lite board and I cannot get the ethernet working.

    I have u-boot flashed onto the board, and when I connect the board
to my Linksys WRT54G router, the Link LED on the board constantly
flashes, as does the LED for that port on the router.

    I assigned an IP to the board, outside the DHCP range, but I cannot
ping the board, and the board cannot ping anything, including the router.

    Any ideas?

    Speaking of DHCP, does the code support DHCP for the 5282?

Any help you be appreciated.
Thanks
Mark