[U-Boot] standalone apps and their use of exported functions

Valentin Ecker valentin.ecker.dev at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 12:49:50 CET 2009

so there is no solution without messing in the code?

...because this is what i want to avoid as far as possible.

are there any intentions in explicitly NOT changing these 3 files ([_]
exports.{h|c}) in the future? So that a patch will still be working in
future versions?

thx for the fast answer!
Valentin