[U-Boot] standalone apps and their use of exported functions

Valentin Ecker valentin.ecker.dev at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 15:14:19 CET 2009

ok, maybe i get something wrong, but the README.standalone section 5
it says that i have to extend the jump table with the functions i want
to export.
e.g i want to call run_command() in my standalone application. This
function is not declared in exports.h. So do i have to add it to the
table then or not? Intuitively i would simply link it.

Thanks for your time,
Valentin