[U-Boot] Help command broken on AT91SAM9G10-EK

Justin Waters justin.waters at timesys.com
Fri Nov 13 18:01:48 CET 2009

Hi Peter,

On Fri, 2009-11-13 at 11:50 -0500, Peter Tyser wrote:
> Do no commands work for you, or just "help" in particular?

>From what I can tell, just "help".

> And are you seeing 2 separate issues: 1 where the help output is
> garbled, and 1 where the "help" command can't be ran?

Yes, I am seeing two separate issues.  It depends on which commit I use.
If I go back to the "readline" commit, then I get garbled output.  Once
the editenv commit is added back, I get the 'help not found' error.

If I disable editenv and revert the changes to 'cread_line', then the
error disappears.  It will also work if I disable LONG_HELP and revert
cread_line.

> Would it be possible for you to add a bit of debug to diagnose the
> problem further as I can't seem to reproduce it here?

Absolutely.  What would you like me to check?

> Thanks,
> Peter

-Justin