[U-Boot] how to enable various command support in u-boot-1.3.4?

sunr2007 ravilinux4u at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 10:53:41 CEST 2009

Dear all,
I was using u-boot-1.1.5 all these days. so i decided to use SPI API
improvements and some other improvements. so i switched to u-boot 1.3.4 .
I'm using AT91SAM9261 board cross compiler with GCC 3.4.1. i was able to
compile the u-boot but only few of files compiled. in the /common/ directory
i want to compile cmd_fat.c and cmd_spi.c . though these files are there in
Makefile im unable to compile. may i know what i need to do to compile these
files in u-boot? do i need to enable something? thanks.:confused:
warm regards,
Ravi Kulkarni