[U-Boot] how to enable various command support in u-boot-1.3.4?

sunr2007 ravilinux4u at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 13:38:16 CEST 2009

thanks a lot Deng. sorry about previous message postin tat way. Now i was
able to compile cmd_fat.c by adding  tat CONFIG_CMD_FAT  in
/include/configs/at91sam9261ek.h. Now i want to use the atmel_spi.c driver
in /drivers/spi.
can u let me know what to add in the config file? i tried adding
if define  CONFIG_ATMEL_SPI  AT91SAM9261_ID_SPI0
so that it used BUS0 of the atmel SPI controller  but the compiler again
gave some error which was similar to previous error which i posted . thanks
a lot .
warm regards,
Ravi Kulkarni.