[U-Boot] how to enable various command support in u-boot-1.3.4?

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Sep 2 09:36:06 CEST 2009

Dear sunr2007,

I asked you before: please make sure to read
and then follow the rules.

Especially, do not top-post / full-quote.

In message <25252776.post at talk.nabble.com> you wrote:

> yeah u are right denk. sorry i addressed  as deng in last message.  i added
> CONFIG_CMD_FAT in my config file /include/configs/at91sam9261ek.h and
> cmd_fat.c got compiled
> . on these lines Now  i want to compile the file /drivers/spi/atmel_spi.c ,
> so enabled #define CONFIG_ATMEL_SPI 1 in config file but the compiler gave
> errors. can anybody  let me know how to enable this driver in the config ?

You may also want to read
http://catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

How do you expect us to help when all information you provide is "the
compiler gave errors"? Do you think we can guess what your code looks
like, which commands you used, or what the error messages might have
been?

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"Language shapes the way we think, and determines what we  can  think
about."                                                 - B. L. Whorf