[U-Boot] ARM Pull Request

Dirk Behme dirk.behme at googlemail.com
Sun Sep 6 19:59:09 CEST 2009

Jean-Christophe PLAGNIOL-VILLARD wrote:
> On 09:12 Sun 06 Sep     , Dirk Behme wrote:
>> Jean-Christophe PLAGNIOL-VILLARD wrote:

>>> this one is fine no need not the omap3_devkit8000 version
>> Jean-Christophe: In
>>
>> http://lists.denx.de/pipermail/u-boot/2009-August/059087.html
>>
>> we agreed on omap3_devkit8000.
> in v4 the author prefer it devkit8000 so I respect it

You missed v5 and v6, no?

> for the l2_cache I'm fine to move to omap3 as it's really omap3 specific

Again, you confuse people. From your previous mail:

"as I said now more than 10 times on omap3 we can use the generic
ARMV7 cache code"

> we clearly need to clean the omap3 and not force other soc to duplicate code

With

http://lists.denx.de/pipermail/u-boot/2009-August/059087.html

we just try to do the opposite: Move the custom code away so that
Samsung can use its own (generic?) implementation.

Dirk