[U-Boot] RFC: split ARM repo and distribute workload

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Sep 7 13:03:13 CEST 2009

Dear Kyungmin Park,

In message <9c9fda240909061806j5ecc26c3ie53215e8aa0175f0 at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> > Samsung (s3c, s5pc):            Are there any volunteers at Samsung?
> >

> I recommended the Minky Kang. He's working for several years for
> u-boot from pxa, omap3, s3c6410 and s5pc1xx series.

Thanks.

> But with our internal security policy it's hard to use ssh on u-boot
> git. so we want to use u-boot-arm as base.

Well, I think we can leave out the technical details here; we will
find solutions to these.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
I don't mind criticism. You know me. I've  never  been  one  to  take
offence  at  criticism. No one could say I'm the sort to take offence
at criticism -- Not twice, anyway. Not without blowing bubbles.
                                  - Terry Pratchett, _Witches Abroad_