[U-Boot] U-boot environment on Sheevaplug

Prafulla Wadaskar prafulla at marvell.com
Tue Sep 8 08:41:15 CEST 2009

Hi Simon
As of now u-boot as well as Linux kernel supports only 1-bit ECC for Kirkwood.
There are efforts going on to make 4-bit ECC support available for Kirkwood on Linux.
Once this available, I will make it available on u-boot.

Meanwhile you can replace oob_softecc_kw with oob_softecc in openocd board config file to make it in sync with u-boot and kernel. This will ensure openocd to write NAND with 1-bit ECC.

Regards..
Prafulla . .