[U-Boot] [STATUS] RFC: stretch merge window?

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Sep 16 15:32:26 CEST 2009

Hi everybody...

The reorganization of the ARM custodian setup has caused some changes
to the workflow, and I wonder if we should allow for a longer merge
window?

What do you think about stretching the MW by another week (with or
without also shifting the release date) ?

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"And it should be the law: If you use  the  word  `paradigm'  without
knowing  what  the  dictionary  says  it  means,  you  go to jail. No
exceptions."                     - David Jones @ Megatest Corporation