[U-Boot] Configuring BRGs and BRG input clock on an MPC875

Mikhail Zaturenskiy mzaturenskiy.st at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 18:19:55 CEST 2009

Hello, I thought I'd ask here before I go and make a mess of my code:
what's the easiest way to configure my board to have SMC1 use BRG1,
SCC4 use BRG2, and make my BRG1 and BRG2 use CLK2 as an input clock?

I looked over the code and it looked like most of this is hard-coded
in the "serial.c" file to use BRG1 for everything and I think to use
BRGCLK as the BRG clock source ("serial_setdivisor" function).

My board is similar to the EP88xc by the way.

Thanks,
Mikhail Zaturenskiy