[U-Boot] Warning Bad CRC

Rahanesh rahanesh at tataelxsi.co.in
Mon Sep 21 12:25:05 CEST 2009

Wolfgang Denk wrote:

> I thiunk this has been explained to you before: your fw_env.config
> file is incorrect and does not match your actual hardware
> configuration.

     But  i cannot find out the  issue with  config file.

This is the information i get from include/configs/my_board.h
 /* Address and size of Primary Environment Sector   */
 /* I put the env in the last sector since the board has */
 /* "top" type boot sectors... */
 #define CFG_ENV_ADDR        0xAD03F000
 #define CFG_ENV_SIZE        0x1000
 #define CFG_ENV_SECT_SIZE   0x10000

and my config file is as below

 MTD device name   Device offset   Env. size   Flash sector size
Number of sectors
  /dev/mtd0                 0x3F000       0x1000      0x10000

Thanks
Rahanesh