[U-Boot] Adding new U-Boot Command.

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Sep 23 14:44:50 CEST 2009

Dear Tuma,

In message <200909231144.25176.chernigovskiy at spb.gs.ru> you wrote:

> Yes, I've studied the structure of cmv_-file, and here is my code:

> /*
>  *  (C) Copyright 2009
>  */
>
> #include <command.h>
>
> int PrintSerialNo (cmd_tbl_t *cmdtp, int flag, int argc, char *argv[])
> {

Why do you think such new command is needed?

Is anything wrong with just running "printenv serial#" ?

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
... Jesus cried with a loud voice: Lazarus, come forth; the bug  hath
been  found  and  thy  program  runneth.  And  he  that was dead came
forth...                              -- John 11:43-44 [version 2.0?]